Thursday 6 January 2011

Fashion Antidote to January Blues

Christmas is officially over, everyone is back at work and most have probably broke their New Years resolutions already. It's a fact that January is depressing, (even if it is my birthday month).

Usually the first to suffer with January blues, I am feeling surprisingly upbeat at the moment. A very chilled and quiet Christmas and New Year has left me ready and prepared for all the challenges this year has, and what better way to start than a new job.

Finishing my internship at Dune Press Office before the holidays, I have now started a new placement at Fashion Antidote a fashion school based in Brick Lane, it is run by Susan Backhouse, previously a fashion designer herself, Susan's collections were sold in Harvey Nichols, Liberty, Topshop and Macy's, so she know's what she is talking about. Course's include; Learn to Sew, Illustration, Design and Fashion Business.
My role is in PR & Marketing of the business as Susan wishes to expand, with idea's such as Fashion Holidays to Ibiza watch this space.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment